Dear Ai - Good advice for ESL Students. Do you have a question about learning English? Why not ask "Dear Ai"? <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Is it possible for you to post monthly activity calendar? 

Related Link:

Dear Ai,
I really liked your idea of involving Canadian culture as much as possible to study English effectively. Is it possible for you to post monthly activity calendar on your website?” Stephanie from China

“Hi, Stephanie!
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I asked my friend to set up a monthly calendar on my website. If you are not living in Vancouver, I also give you some links that you can go to see events/activities in another city in Canada.”

Labels:


Write to "Dear Ai" at aiuchiyama@hotmail.com
|

Comments: Post a Comment
links to this post

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>


© 2005 Ai Uchiyama

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com