Dear Ai - Good advice for ESL Students. Do you have a question about learning English? Why not ask "Dear Ai"? <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 12, 2006

My new e-mail address! 

Related Link:

Hello readers,

Check the Province on Sunday (January 15, 2006)!! I was interviewed by Peter about "Dear Ai" and he told me that I will be quite busy answering questions! So I created a new e-mail account. Please send me your questions to aiuchiyama@hotmail.com. My New Year resolutions? Yes, I will write more. Happy New Year!

Labels:


Write to "Dear Ai" at aiuchiyama@hotmail.com
|

Comments:
Very amusing information
 
Post a Comment
links to this post

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>


© 2005 Ai Uchiyama

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com