Dear Ai - Good advice for ESL Students. Do you have a question about learning English? Why not ask "Dear Ai"? <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 3, 2007

I would like to improve my English skills... 

Related Link:

"Dear Ai,
Right now, I live in Vancouver with a working holiday visa. It is good for two more months. I would like to improve my English skills as much as I can while I am here. What should I do?" Makiko - Japan


"Hi Makiko, thank you for your e-mail. I felt your idea to improve English skills is too general. It is hard to advise you because I don't know which skills are your weaknesses. Imagine, if you are dieting or getting rid of debt, I am sure you would scale or check your bank statement first to know where you are at right now. Then you can set your goals and start exercising, limit calorie intake or cut back expenses. Please send me more information about what skills you want to improve".

Labels:


Write to "Dear Ai" at aiuchiyama@hotmail.com
|

Comments: Post a Comment
links to this post

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>


© 2005 Ai Uchiyama

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com